aFirewall means Android Firewall. It allows you to configure multi rules to block different call or message at different time. Periodic rule and one shot time rule are supported.
- To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
- Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on “Unknown and private” in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
- Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers’ call/SMS/MMS;
—What can rule do?—
- How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
- how to block group lists;
- how to response blocked calls and messages;You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
- Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
- Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
- Password/Fake password supported;
- Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
- Outgoing call blocking supported;
- Prefix wildcard supported;
- SMS keywords Block is supported;